When: December 11th, 2016
We will have a session on Content Search API on December 11th.
Nidhi Sinha from Sapient, will take us over the concepts of using Content Search API with Solr in Sitecore 8.1.
- Brief on Solr
- Requirements for Solr
- View of Solr Server set up on system
- How SolrNet dll is used to query from Solr Indexes
- How is Content Search API different from SolrNet
- Examples Using Content Search API with SOLR
- Demo of Search using Content Search API
- Usage of Computed Fields in Queries.
About the Speaker:
Nidhi Sinha has 5+ years of experience in implementing solutions for various clients across multiple domains. Nidhi has been working in .net based CMS systems that include Sitecore. Currently Nidhi is working in Sapient and has been involved in implementing Sitecore CMS based solution for clients based out of U.K. and U.S.A.
The presentation of this session can be found below