While working on Sitecore sites, there are certain considerations that need to be made by the front-end team while authoring the HTML.
While Sitecore does not impose any restrictions on the HTML, there are certain best practices – which when followed, will make the integration of back-end components with the HTML much smoother and would enable the back-end Sitecore developers to follow best standards as well, seamlessly.
During this session, we will go into front end relevant information with regard to the following:
- HTML Page layouts
- Modular Components
- Identify reused components
- Address Design Inconsistencies
- Page specific markup - a No No!
- Sitecore fields - Links, Images & Rich Text
- Experience Editor
- API integration/jQuery work
- Sitecore Forms