Rendering Variants are a frequently overlooked area of SXA. There are so many components in the SXA toolkit that it’s easy to miss this feature, but it holds immense power to bend the SXA components to achieve some of your more demanding layout requirements. It undoubtedly supports the idea of re-usability. In this talk, I will demonstrate the power of Rendering Variants.Agenda:
- Introduction to Rendering variants
- Create/Demonstrate multiple variants with the example
- Types of rendering fields
- Use of Rule engine in rendering variants
- Field values in Attributes
- Custom Rendering fields
- Tokens in rendering variants
- Share the real project experience
- Customization / Personalization
- Q & A
Mrunal Brahmbhatt has 13+ years of experience in the IT industry, during the tenure I have worked across a range of the roles including consultancy, application support, mentoring, technical writing, architect and development.
He has worked on a number of Microsoft and Sitecore CMS implementations in the Finance, Insurance, FMCG, Retail, Logistic, Travel and Services sectors for both Corporate and small business clients.
Being passionate about technologies he keeps learning and exploring new challenges, and solutions.