RenderingVariants are a frequently overlooked area of SXA. There are so many components in the SXA toolkit that it's easy to miss this feature, but it holds immense power to bend the SXA components to achieve some of your more demanding layout requirements. It undoubtedly supports the idea of re-usability. In this talk, I will demonstrate the power of RenderingVariants.
- Introduction to Rendering variants
- Create/Demonstrate multiple variants with the example
- Types of rendering fields
- Use of Rule engine in rendering variants
- Field values in Attributes
- Custom Rendering fields
- Tokens in rendering variants
- Share the real project experience.
- Customization / Personalization